Click to view larger image.
There is no need to buy for those short term project, we rent Satellite Kits by the week or month.
Reserve a phone for your next project or personal trip to ensure you are able to stay connected when working remotely.
A light and feature-rich mobile satellite phone, the GSP-1700 helps you stay connected virtually anywhere.
Staying Connected Anywhere
Imagine being able to connect to the people and data that matter most in the places and times that traditional communications don’t always work. The GSP-1700 is the ultimate handheld portable satellite phone. Using the optional GIK-1700 installation kit, you can easily create a complete satellite phone system in your vehicle or vessel from the smallest car to the largest aircraft carrier. Antenna and cable length options were designed for ease of installation on land or sea or simply use the phone hands-free with the optional Bluetooth module or industrial noise-canceling headset.
Loaded with Features
- Compact size: 5.3″H x 2.2″W x 1.5″D
- Lightweight: 7.05 ounces
- Optimal voice clarity
- Backlit color display optimized for outdoor daytime viewing
- Long-life battery: 4 hours talk time, 36 hours standby
- Ergonomic design
- Lighted keypad
Small Phone, Huge Advantages
Enjoy crystal-clear voice quality. Whisper and be heard with CDMA digital voice quality. Fast data speeds at 9.6 Kbps. Position Location Service get your Latitude and Longitude directly from your Globalstar phone. Enjoy locally based phone numbers where available.
GSP-1700 satellite phone package includes:
AC charger, Quick-start guide, User manual, CD-ROM. Available in-box colors: Copper, Silver, Red
- International plug kit
- DC Car Power Adapter
- Hands-free headset
- Waterproof Case
- Dimensions: 135 x 55 x 37mm
- Weight: 200g (7.1 oz.)
- Battery Standby Time: up to 36 hours – Talk Time: 4 hours 3
- Display Backlit color display with 4-line, 12-character LCD
- Volume, signal and battery strength indicators
- Illuminated keypad
- User-configurable display color scheme
- Rings while antenna is stowed
- Any Key Answer
- Standard International Dialing (“+” prefix)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages