Click to view larger image.
The XPR5000e series….SUPREME DIGITAL TWO-WAY MOBILE RADIOS!
Whether you are an Emergency service worker or a delivery driver crisscrossing the city , the new XPR5000e series mobile will transform your fleet and empower your team like never before, allowing them to worker safer and smarter.
With the XPR 5000e Series mobile, you get all the benefits of digital plus unique features to help your employees hear and be heard clearly, wherever they work. Intelligent Audio automatically adjusts the radio’s volume in response to background noise: you can hear clearly when you’re driving, and you’re not deafened when the engine is switched off. IMPRES™. Audio filters out unwanted external clamor, so you can always be heard clearly at the other end. Integrated Bluetooth® Audio capability gives you the freedom to work without wires.
XPR 5000e Series radios allow you to exploit the full capabilities of a digital two way radio. Beyond simple voice, you can use data, text messaging, location-tracking and work order ticket management to improve your workforce’s safety, efficiency and accountability.
All XPR 5000e Series radios have integrated GPS, enabling location tracking of your mobile work teams when you join Spectrum’s TALKPLUS network or implement your own Mototrbo system at your site.
To facilitate information collection in the field, you can use the Bluetooth® data option to wirelessly interface with Bluetooth® enabled devices such as bar code scanners.
XPR™ 5350e & XPR™ 5550e
Standard Package Includes:
- Compact Microphone (RMN5052)
- Low Profile Bracket (RLN6469A)
- 10 ft Power Cable (HKN4191)
- Two Year Warranty
- Remote mountable control head
- Dimensions H x W x D – 2.1 x 6.9 x 8.1 inches
- Alpanumeric Display Numeric, LED indicators, Monochrome (XPR 5350e/5380e)
- Alphanumeric, LED indicators, Day and Night Mode, Color (XPR 5550e/5580e)
- Configurations – Dash Mount, Remote Mount Capable
- Keypad Option
- Emergency button Options
- Integrated Bluetooth data, Integrated Bluetooth audio
- Voice announcement
- Intelligent audio
- Channel spacing 5
- Emergency signaling Options
- GPS capable
- Integrated voice and data
- Lone worker
- Memory channel
- Priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group
- Signal strength indicator
- MDC, Quik-Call II Mil spec
- 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- IP standards -IP54