The XPR2500 Mobile radio is an affordable radio for the busy worker. The voice announcement feature is one of the biggest advantages. It calls out channels and zone changes so the operator does not have to look at their radios while they’re on the go, one touch programmable buttons provide fast access to their favourite channels.
The power of digital communications is now within reach with this MOTOTRBO radio. If you are considering upgrading your fleet, now is the perfect time for an easy transition. This radio operates in both digital and analog formats. It is available in 25 and 45 watt options.
GET DURABILITY THAT ENDURES The XPR 2500 is made to last. It is rated IP54 (splash proof, dust proof), so it can be used even in harsh environments.
The XPR2500 series digital portables can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Concrete companies
- Heating & Air Conditioning companies
- Lumber companies
- Municipalities – Public Works & Fire Department
- Plumbing Trades
- Taxi & Delivery companies
- Transportation and Logistics
Standard Package Includes:
- ‐ Compact Microphone (PMMN4090)
- ‐ Low Profile Bracket (RLN6469)
- ‐ 10 ft Power Cable (HKN4191)
- ‐ Two Year Warranty + 1 Year Service from the Start ‐ LITE *
*Additional accessories are available.
Main Radio Features:
- 128 Channels – alphanumeric display
- 1-25 watt and 45 watt options
- Keypad microphone option available
- 4 Front Programmable Buttons
- Channel Up / Down Rocker
- Intelligent audio
- Voice Announcement
- VHF & UHF Analog & Digital mode.
- IP Site Connect Optional
- Capacity Plus Optional
- Linked Capacity Plus Optional
- VHF & UHF in both Digital and Analog Technology
- Easy-to-read and navigate 2-line display.
- Analog and Digital Interoperability
- Capacity Plus & IP
- Channel spacing 6.25, 12.5, 25
- Missed call alerts
- Normal, Priority, Dual priority,
- Nuisance channel delete
- Time out timer